Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some Songs

Here are some songs Michael has made up for Simon. In times of fussiness, when we're desperate to prevent screaming and crying, Michael just sings whatever pops into his head. Thank God I'm there to write it all down. (I feel I must point out that Michael and I know the songs are dumb; that's the point!)

BUTTS & BUTTS
Butts and butts and 3 and 4.
Butts and butts and shut the door.

Butts and butts and 4 and 5.
How many butts are still alive?

1 butt, 2 butts, triple butts, 10.
How many butts are there in the end?

Butts in the chair.
Butts uptown and
Butts in the underwear.

Don't get your butt in a rutt.
Don't get any cuts on your butt.

Butts for mutts.
Butts for pups.

If you want to stay alive,
Better hope your butt can thrive.

SHAKE THAT BUTT
Shake that butt and
Just go crazy like a nut.

BUDDIES
Lots of buddies and
Havin' friends!

BIG CABOOSE
I've got a big caboose
And I'm on the loose!

LITTLE CUTIE
You're a little cutie,
With a master booty,
Doing double duty.

2 comments:

Giggly said...

Oh my goodness! Best songs ever!
We have a few made up songs of desperation, mostly for the car.
They are usually ones continued from when Molly was a baby.
Yours are way better ;)

Street Rat said...

Those are hilarious. Somehow my made up songs always use the words butt or booty too. Why is that?